Friday 21 October 2011

Fab, Friendly Fridays



Hi everyone, tis Friday, tis nearly the weekend thank god! Work has been so hectic this week, we have had a few people off on holiday and I have been given the lovely task of covering as well as doing my own usual work. I am looking forward to having a couple of days off!

Right, on to another Fab, Friendly Friday.

First up is a lovely purple sponge gradient manicure from Leslie over at Nail Polish Art Addiction. The three shades of purple she chose compliment each other so well.


Leanne at Do Not Refreeze has done a post about two Deborah Lippmann polishes, red ruby slippers and Pretty Young Thing. Basically she wasn't thrilled with these higher end polishes. As many of us know, Deborah Lippmann polishes are expensive and Leanne was trying them out to see if they lived up to the hype. It was interesting to see a post with an alternative point of view of these pricy polishes as most posts I see are people raving about them. I have never tried them, so I can't say what my thoughts are.


Claire of clairebelle0309 did a post showing what she is currently using in her daily skin routine. Claire has a few Liz Earle products, I haven't tried this brand before but lots of people seem to love this brand. I am keen to try it out though.


Nicola at Welcome to my world has done a post about some Soap and Glory products which she has been using recently. I am a big fan of S&G, I sent some products to Nicole at Noir Lacquer in our recent swap. My fav product from them is 'Some like it hot' self heating body scrub. 


Finally for this week, Louise at Affordable Treats shows us what she has picked up from a  shopping trip. Loving the look of the over the knee winter socks with the snowmen on.


Hope you have a great weekend

5 comments:

  1. Your Friday sounds like mine right now lol. What are your plans for the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Soap & Glory products you sent! I frequently use the moisturizer you sent earlier on my cuticles. I just tried the scrub and it left my skin feeling so soft! Plus it smells amazing. :)

    I love the fun, rainbow-y photos you used in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Fabulous post!
    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog for accessories worth $100 right now, so I'd really hope you'd give it a look right here!!

    http://www.rahelrahelrahel.com/2011/10/giveawaymoxiechick-nyc.html

    Cheers!

    Rahel

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......