Tuesday 20 September 2011

Shopping and food, great combination

Over the weekend I went to Birmingham with the other half and a friend, the main reason for the trip was to go to Gamefest 2011 at the NEC. Gamefest is a convention/exhibition showcasing all the new game releases, xbox, Playstation, Wii and other companies were there and you could play demos of games due to be released in 2012. I have to admit, this was not my suggestion to go, but it was fun seeing something different.

Seeing as we were so close to the Bullring, we couldn't not go shopping! I only bought a couple of bits:







Barry M nail polishes in Block Orange and Cyan Blue and Famous by Sue Moxley in Dark Chocolate and17 Eye Dazzle in Over The Rainbow. I also bought some more polishes but these are for an up and coming swap with Nicole at Noir Lacquer, some of which she doesn't know I have bought, so I won't put pictures up as I don't want to ruin the surprise. I also got an eye shadow brush as it was so cheap, 75p infact!

I also bought a couple of tops from Forever 21 but they are in the wash at the moment. I was impressed by Forever 21, it was three levels and the amount of choice was insane and the price range was very affordable. I could easily have spent all day in there.

We had lunch at Nandos which was fab!


Also the other half wanted donuts so we indulged in Krispy Creme goodies, I don't normally like donuts but the chocolate one was more like a cake, so I enjoyed that. It was expensive though!



3 comments:

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......