Sunday 31 July 2011

Sarah's seaside crafts

I just adore handmade arts and crafts, I love that each item can be unique and can jazz up your home. I discovered through facebook a lovely lady called Sarah who lives near me who makes items from driftwood and sea shells. 

I bought a gorgeous mirror which cost £10:



Ok, my picture really doesn't do this piece justice so I am going to use some of the pictures from Sarah's facebook page. I did ask her for permission to use these images.






I just love the mirrors with hooks on, you could hang necklaces, or keys on them. 
If you are able to discover craft fayres or even pop along to your local market at home I highly recommend browsing. You could come across a bargain. I already know I shall be buying some more bits for my friends for Christmas.


Sarah's facebook page

4 comments:

  1. Can you FB send me the link?! That second to last mirror is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course hun, Sarah lives in Barnstaple and she is so sweet and made the mirror really quickly, I highly recommend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is so cool! It very tricky looking! lol
    I gave you some blog award as well<3

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......