Sunday 19 April 2015

Welcome to the world Joshua George Stokes

As some of you may know via my Twitter and Facebook I gave birth to my little boy on Thursday, April 2.

I wanted to do a quick blog post with some pictures to introduce him properly.




Joshua George Stokes was born on April 2 at 7.15pm weighing 6lb. He was a few weeks early as I wasn't due until April 23, however, because I had high blood pressure I was induced. 

I was induced that morning, super quick labour and he was with us by that evening. He is doing well, happy and healthy. I plan to do a more in depth post about the birth soon.

6 comments:

  1. awwh he's gorgeous! Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, he's such a handsome little boy! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hun - he is perfect!! can't wait to read your birth story :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, yep, need to get that one up soon :-) x

      Delete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......