Tuesday 27 January 2015

Simple nail art

I go through phases with nail art. I am not very good at freehand so that's wear stamping comes into play.


 I have been using the Konad stamping kit for years and thought it was time to dust it off and start using it again. 

I start off with two coats of nail polish and wait for it to try. The using Konad' special polish in black to stamp using the plate M63.

The Konad special polishes are thicker and more gloopy than normal polishes which makes them great for stamping.

The two base polishes I used were Mint Green by Barry M and Electric Pink by Jack Wills. 

To finish off there needs to be a top coat to keep the design in place. I use Seche Vite's fast drying top coat which I have found is the best top coat to use with Konad stamping because it does not smear the design.

What do you think of this nail art? Have you tried Konad before?

3 comments:

  1. I have tried Konad, but I'm not using them much any more. I love my Moyou London plates :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I haven't tried Moyou London before, will have a look! x

      Delete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......