Wednesday 21 January 2015

Selfridges Enchanted Spells advent calendar - December 21,22,23,24

I know it is now January, I haven't gone mad, however I forgot to post what was behind the final few days of the Selfridges beauty advent calendar which came out for Christmas 2014.


Behind the door for December 21 was a lip gloss from Lancome. The shade was number 337 which is a gorgeous fuchsia pink with a hint of shimmer. Stunning on the lips. I was excited to find a gloss inside this calendar. 

For December 22 there was another Lancome product, this time it was another face serum, Advanced Genifique. I haven't used this one yet but I like that the sample has a pipette applicator. 

Behind the door for December 23 was one more Lancome product, infact it was another lip Lover item. This time a gorgeous raspberry pink shade.

Did you have any beauty advent calendars for Christmas 2014? If so, which did you have and what did you make of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......