Tuesday 14 October 2014

Christmas 2014 Lush goodies

In my opinion no other bath and body company does seasonal holidays quite like Lush. I adore Lush's Christmas goodies and this year is no exception. I didn't buy any Snowfairy shower gel because I still have a bottle left over from last year. 

However I did pick up this little selection of treats.


Here we have Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar, Snow Angel Bath Melt, Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb, Star Light Star Bright Bath Melt, Golden Wonder Bath Bomb, Holly Go Lightly Bath Bomb and Christmas Eve Bubble Bar. (Also, a sneaky bottle of American Cream hair conditioner, I know it isn't a Christmas product.)



Here we have Snow Angel Bath Melt, Luxury, Lush Pud Bath Bomb and Christmas Eve Bubble Bar. 

Snow Angel turns the bath water soft and silky, whenever I use a bath melt I don't need a body lotion afterwards. Once dissolved the bath melt leaves a ribbon of silver shimmer throughout the water. 

Luxury Lush Pud is a product which was brought out last Christmas. I didn't buy it last year so needed to give it a whirl this time round. This sweetly scented bath bomb turns the bath water an array of colours. The scent of this bath bomb is divine and relaxing. 

Christmas Eve Bubble Bar is another re-release from last year. I went though quite a few of these bad boys last Christmas. The product creates lots of bubbles as well as leaving the water silky, similar to a bath melt but with the added bubbles.



Next up is Star Light Star Bright Bath Melt, Golden Wonder Bath Bomb and Holly Go Lightly Bubble Bar. The glittery silver star smells of citrus mixed with something more warming. It has shea butter to leave skin soft and smooth. This was also in shops last Christmas. 

Golden Wonder was also brought back from last year. This bath bomb is a whopper! It can easily last four baths. Give it a shake and it sounds like there is a gift hidden inside. It is infact lots of glittery bits and bobs.

Holly Go Lightly is another fun bubble bar which is scented heavily of wintery spices. Amazing for those dark and blustery nights. This is a chunky bubble bar so it tends to last me about four baths.



Finally a bottle of American Cream hair conditioner and a Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar.

Do you remember the Flosty Gritter Bubble Bar? It was in Lush's core line and was a bright pink glittery bubble bar? It was my all time fav product. Then Lush went and discontinued it. However, this hair conditioner is the same scent as the bubble bar. The smell is amazing, I can't get enough and what's more the scent lingers in your hair the next day.

Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar is a rather suspect looking creature, Doesn't look like a hedgehog to me... Anyways, I haven't tried this product yet but according to Lush it contains yland yland and shea and cocoa butters. I am looking forward to giving this a go.

Have you tried any of the new Christmas 2014 treats from Lush? 

If so, what are you enjoying at the moment? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......