Tuesday 7 January 2014

Brilliant and cheap makeup brushes

I know we all enjoy reading makeup posts and buying new products. However, do you give brushes much thought? I have a few brushes but nothing super special. 
A few Estee Lauder brushes which came as part of a gift with purchase a few years ago. I stumbled across a set of makeup brushes in the Boots half price sale earlier this month and just had to buy them.




These brushes are by 17 and cost £6 in the half price sale. To be honest, if I had seen them before the half price sale I would still have bought them. You get one brush for cheeks, one for lips and three for the eyes.

For the price they are brilliant quality, pick up product well and are easy to work with. On a side note, I also like the white tip on the bristles. 

What are your fav brushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......