Thursday 3 October 2013

Vogue Magazine Print Purse

I have been enjoying a week's holiday and during my time off work I went to Falmouth, Cornwall with my mum for a spa break.

I went to uni in Falmouth to study journalism and graduated five years ago. The seaside town is somewhere I like to visit every so often for a trip.

This new purse is one of the things I picked up in Falmouth:



It features front pages from Vogue magazines, I hadn't seen a purse like this before, I had to pick it up.

The brand is Dejinli and it cost £12.50, not bad at all. My previous wallet from River Island had seen better days and I was on the look out for a new one.

I like big wallets, something I can find easily in my handbag and this one is perfect. It has space for cards, several compartments for cash and a clip compartment for coins.

What do you think of this purse? 

2 comments:

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......