Wednesday 4 September 2013

A big bottle of Seche Vite

I have been a fan of Seche Vite's fast dry top coat  for more than three years. I used it before I started blogging. I have dabbled with other top coats but none compare to Seche Vite. Until now I picked my bottles up from Sallys at the business park near home. 

Last week I ordered a bumper bottle of Seche Vite from Amazon after finding out my local Sallys had none in stock.


This kit cost just under £20 - it comes with a full size bottle of Seche Vite and a 118ml refill. The refill bottle comes with a plastic nozzle to make decanting the polish into the small bottle easy and mess free.

This should last a very long time, at least I will always have it to hand!



4 comments:

  1. That is going to last forever haha! Deffo looks like it's worth the money
    Michelle xo - @shelleymagpie
    www.shelleymagpie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is WHAT I NEED. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seche vite! Hello from another blogger going to the SW Bloggers meet! Now following you on bloglovin'!

      Delete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......