Sunday 11 August 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo

I had read a lot of hype surrounding Maybelline's 24 hour Color Tattoo pots. The last time I was a sheep and followed the crowd with a hyped up product I was left very disappointed. 

When I read about these cream eyeshadows pots I had my reservations. Remember those cream/mousse eyeshadows in the tube from the late 90's which creased like nobody's business and ended up half way down your face by the end of the day? I was concerned these would do the same - so I only bought one pot to begin with - the Light in Purple.

How wrong I was. I loved the product application, smooth, not cakey and it lasted all day without budging. I was so impressed I went back for more.



From left to right we have Turquoise Forever, Metallic Pomegrante and Light in Purple.

These cost £4.99 each, a little goes a long way so they will last a long time. As you can see the colour payoff is fantastic, the swatches are on their own without a base. They don't take much work to look good which is fantastic if time is not on your side.




Have you tried these? If so which shades are your favorite? 

3 comments:

  1. metallic pomegranate is beatiful! my favourite is permanent taupe :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these so much. I can't pick a favourite! On and On Bronze, the pink and Eternal Gold are my most used for everyday

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......