Saturday 31 August 2013

"Get in loser, we're going shopping"



It had been a while since I wandered round town. I didn't anything but here are a couple of bits I picked up a couple of weeks ago.

Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner - I have used this a few times since I bought it. I am not sure whether I would repurchase it. If I used too much my skin would feel oily and not in a good way. Perhaps in the winter this would be a great product, we shall wait and see.

Imperial Leather new foamburst shower gel in green tea and jasmine. These gels smell amazing! They brought out the foamburst line years ago, but these scents in the black cans are new. 


Boots had a buy one get one half price on all Barry M Nail Paints. I picked up a couple of the gelly polishes in Guava and Blue Grape. Not that I need anymore nail polish but I hadn't tried the gelly line before.

I asked #bbloggers on Twitter if they knew of any creme shadows similar to the Maybelline Color Tattoos. The popular answer was 17. So I tried the Wild Green pot.



Superdrug had Batiste dry shampoo on offer - better than half price- this supersized can cost £4.99 full price, but I picked it up for £2.48. Can't grumble at that. 

My mum bought me the Nivea Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover. I usually use the Olay cream remover, so it will be good to try something new.

Finally, one of my all time favorites - No7 Revitalising Hand Saviour. This is an oily scrub for your hands. I cannot praise this product enough, it gets rid of dry, flaky skin instantly and leaves hands silky soft.


I finally upgraded my old phone and went for the Nokia Lumia 920 in bright yellow. I have only had the handset a few days, but so far, so good.


2 comments:

  1. I want to try the gelly range and the paint pots!
    Never knew about the imperial leather things so I'm going to try them too!

    great post,
    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the products you mentioned, i'm so going to try out those products.
    thanks for introducing me these!

    If you got time check out my blog!
    http://helens-nails.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......