Tuesday 7 May 2013

Bath & Body Works Wall Flowers

When I was on honeymoon (pictures coming soon, we went to Dubai and Mauritius) I managed to do a little bit of shopping.

We went to two malls in Dubai, which were very Americanised, Bloomingdales, Bath and Body Works, Forever 21. 

In Mall of the Emirates I popped into the Bath & Body Works and picked up some plug in wall flowers.





I picked up: Spice, Lemon, Island Margarita, Black Pepper Bergamot, Frosted Cupcake, Caribbean Escape, Paris Amour, Pineapple Mango, Eucalyptus Mint, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Fresh Linen, Sensual Amber, Dark Kiss.

The only thing I did notice was that the price of everything in Dubai was very expensive. Three cans of coke worked out to be over £10! Even in the shops, the prices were higher than other countries. 

The scent throw on these is fantastic, more effective than Glade or Ambi Pure which I normally get in supermarkets back home.

I have bought enough wall flowers to last me a while but once I run out I will have to track some down, probably from ebay. 

Who else thinks Bath & Body Works needs to come to the UK?

4 comments:

  1. ah would love to try these!! I definitely agree that bath and body works needs to come here! I have a series obsession with the hand sanitisers, I would love to pop to a shop and get them than order them online!! £10 for three cans of coke? thats craazaaay ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them to come to Croatia too :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of them piled up in the bag - they look like giant christmas lights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of those :( Not that they don't smell great but they make me feel really ill.

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......