Saturday 3 March 2012

North Devon's Ring O' Bells

My friend and I went out for another meal after work, the paper we work at goes to print first thing on a Wednesday morning and going out for supper after work is a good way to relax and catch up after a hectic deadline day.

This time we opted for the Ring O' Bells in Prixford, near Barnstaple, North Devon. A lovely country pub in a quiet village.

We had garlic mushrooms in a creamy sauce, the Ring O' Bells burger and vanilla creme brulee. 








Again, we split the bill, we paid about £21 each, for three courses and drinks, amazing value. I have to say this was the best creme brulee I have ever had. So rich and creamy but I couldn't finish it.

I also loved the fireplace in the pub, would be great for a hot chocolate during winter.


2 comments:

  1. This food looks so good! I love the burger meals in pubs :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good price. The food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......