Friday 9 March 2012

Coffee, cake and a bit of shopping

Mum and I took a trip down to Exeter recently. The reason for our trip to start with was to go to the Apple store because my laptop has died. To cut a long story short, they basically said the laptop is too old to bother fixing (est around £300, the laptop is 4 years old) and that I may as well sell it on ebay for parts. On that note, I have decided to buy a new laptop (not another Mac, quite simply, I can't afford it)

At the moment I am using my other half's laptop and I can't figure out how to crop photos! there is a crop icon but it won't let me select it.

Feeling a bit upset about my laptop, mum and I decided to have a Costa coffee and cake and carry on shopping. This is what I picked up.

Mask of Magnaminty from Lush (just under £5 for the small tube, even though this is the small size it is bigger than the usual fresh face masks) I am slowly making my way through trying all their face masks out, the lady said I didn't need to keep this one in the fridge.



Melting marshmallow moment bath melt


I had a latte and a lemon and poppy seed muffin


A few other goodies


Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean foaming cleanser (Boots £20)


Collection 2000 Glam Crystals in Hustle (Boots, £2.99) Maybelline Falsies mascara (again, from Boots but mum bought me this so I'm not sure how much it cost)

 Love all that glittery goodness!



8 comments:

  1. What Lush face mask would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allie, I guess it depends on what kind of skin type you have? Mine is oily on the tzone but sometimes sensitive. I personally love their Love Lettuce (cupcake is nice but I would choose Love Lettuce over it) the most out of all the ones I have tried. x

      Delete
  2. The mask looks great! Love the Maybelline Falsies mascara it's one of my favs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In regards to your laptop, is there an Apple reseller/servicer in the area? I work at one here, and we do repairs on older Macs (would obviously cost you something, but we are often cheaper than the Apple store). Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a couple new Glam Crystals at the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww sucks about the laptop :( Hope you can get a new one soon! That lemon muffin looks yummy :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......