Tuesday 3 January 2012

A lovely Christmas present

I got a lovely Christmas present from my friend Nicole (Noir Lacquer) lots of gorgeous smellies and nail polish and other bits. I also sent her a package but unfortunately a bottle of nail polish broke but luckily this was the only item damaged. In all our swaps and birthday presents over the last year this was the first casualty. Not bad going I guess.

Here are a few shots of what I received:


First up some Bath and Body Works, (I still wish the UK had this chain!) some lovely body lotion in the scent Sea Island Cotton, which smells just like a light laundry detergent scent. Then my new love! Antibacterial hand gel in Raspberry Frost Donut, the smell is spot on and I adore it! I just keep opening the bottle and sniffing it. I think this maybe my fav smelling one so far. The other scent is Marshmallow Treat which as you can guess smells of marshmallows, but this one had a slight alcoholic smell to it too. 



Next up are some bath fizzers (I guess like bath bombs?) in twisted peppermint scent, these two are also in the shape of a snowflake.



Now on to some nail polishes, a gorgeous Nicole by OPI Merry Must Have Minis, the colours are All Reindeer Go To Heaven, Extra Snow-flakes Please, Miss Claus' Night Out and How Rude-olph!


Then we have Unicorn (Sinful) Give Me A Price Quate (Wet n Wild) Firework (Kleancolor) and a nameless shimmery turquoise from Bon Bons.



Close up of the glitters, drool....




Sally Hanson polish strips, I have never used strips before and am keen to try these out, I have heard lots of praise for the Sally Hanson ones in particular.


Finally a Lip Smacker in DR Pepper scent (very accurate!) and a self heating clay mask. I love face masks, I always find popping one on and relaxing in the bath really helps me relax.



Thank you Nicole for such a lovely Christmas gift, I can't wait to try everything out.

6 comments:

  1. Whoa, that's a cool lot. What a nice bunch of presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts, I love Bath & Body Works (they used to be in the UK) I loved browsing the shop! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bath and Body works used to be in the uk????!!! Since when? I don't remember them, really wish they could come back! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the third picture from the bottom! I can't wait to see you test everything out. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nail effects!! They work pretty well but unlike nail polish that just flakes off..the color comes off and shows the white sticker below =( but it's after many days of wear!!

    Happy New Year!!
    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely gifts! I love the glitter nail polishes! Also the lip balm is what I grew up on, I love the vanilla ones they sell too, yummy!!

    Hey could you vote for me to be the next Rimmel 10? I'm Megan M. All the infos on my blog!
    http://collegemakeupbudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......