Friday 27 January 2012

Bath and Body Shop UK

Bicky from Tastes Like Glitter let me know about Bath and Body Shop - an online shop selling some American bath and beauty products, brands include Bath and Body Works, Slatkin and Co and Lip Smacker as well as some UK brands. I ordered some antibacterial hand gels (Pocketbac), a candle and some soap. 

The order arrived quickly and came in cute wrapping:


I had used soaps from Bomb Cosmetics before and loved them so I ordered some more, Sweet Surrender, Foaming Fudge and Mellow Marshmallow. (The soaps were £2.49 per slice)





I then ordered a mini Slatkin and Co candle in Twisted Peppermint (£2.99) and some Pocketbac hand gels in Caramel Apple, Blueberry Cake Donut and Chocolate Creme Donut.



I did have an issue with my order though, two items were missing, so I emailed the company that evening, not expecting a response till the morning. Ten mins later I receive an apologetic email but also one item which was missing they had run out of, so I had to choose another. The two missing items were delivered within days, I was impressed. Even though there was an issue with my order the problem was resolved quickly. 

I would def say check this out if you are in the UK and want to try out some American brands as well as some well know British brands at a slightly cheaper price. The Pocketbacs are amazing, I have become hooked on them ever since Nicole at Noir Lacquer started sending me some in our swaps and Christmas presents (this site has a small selection but they are good to try)

7 comments:

  1. All those items look lovely!! I really want some of those hand gels :D

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks for the heads up! I love Bath & Bodyworks products and am always harping on about not being able to get hold of it in the UK x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad they sorted it quickly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it all looks very interesting, and I might take a good browse around that site :) Thanks! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I had no idea about this website. I'm a massive fan of Bath and Body works so I'll be having a browse on there. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you found a site to get some B&BW stuff! I bet that candle smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want to buy 100% genuine Islamic products then always go for Islamic Shop UK that provides you the halal body shop products online.

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......