Wednesday 30 November 2011

A Vampy Divide

Using two of the polishes Nicole from Noir Lacquer sent me from our recent swap I did a scotch tape half n half manicure. I usually dot another polish over the divide but I like the way this looked with just the two shades.  First i painted a coat of Edyta by Zoya over all my nails and waited for it to dry. Next up I applied scotch tape diagonally across all my nails and painted two coats of essie's geranium. 







The essie polish would be a lot more vibrant if I painted it over a clean nail rather than on top of a dark colour like this Zoya one. But actually I really like the way this looks, dark and vampy.  

2 comments:

  1. such a fantastic combo. love all of your nail colour reviews. beautiful, and great blog! following and hoping to stay connected! cheers, from usa!

    jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......