Saturday 24 September 2011

Red block orange crackle

I wanted to use my new Barry M polish Block Orange in a manicure, it is very bright which I love. A bright creme which applied smoothly and was good to go in two coats. I alternated this with a red Wet'n'Wild polish and then put a single coat of Barry M crackle over the top.




I love the way these two colours compliment each other, bright and summery. I was in a bit of a rush and didn't have time to Konad so I grabbed a black crackle and popped this over the top.



9 comments:

  1. I love this, looks ace! The colours really go together :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! The shades do compliment each other well and the crackle makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Barry M Orange! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh fab nails! That orange is lovely, I'm a big fan of brights at the mo. And you can't beat a bit of Barry M crackle ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these nails! Will be trying this myself, thanks so much x

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......