Sunday 21 August 2011

Multidot

Hope everyone had a good weekend? I had a friend visiting me and and inbetween collection a massive triple wicked candle from a lady in another town, going to the DR and picking up my friend from the train station I needed a quick and easy manicure. 

I haven't worn anything on my nails all week, I have had an ear infection and have just felt pretty icky, been having early nights and work has been really hectic I just didn't have time to sort my nails out.

Something quick and easy, dots! Arg my top coat smeared the dots a bit, but it wasn't too noticeable in real life.







Base colour is two coats of Barry M Pure Turquoise and dots are Essence in Break Through, Barry M Spring Green and Wet n Wild Red Red/Rouge Rouge.



4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your evenly sized dots! Great colour combination too :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore this, love the colors chosen! i need a dot maker thingy (well, could use toothpicks lol)


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love the color combos you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......