Thursday 25 August 2011

Electric Purple

Whilst out shopping I noticed that my local Accessorize had brought in a new stand stocked with nail polish, eyeshadows and pencils. I had never tried any of their polishes before and one creme shade really stood out and that was Electric Purple.



I love this shade, I don't own any purple like this, it applied so well, this is two coats. 
I also used a dotting tool and created little flowers using China Glaze frost Bite and China Glaze Ahoy!



These polishes are £4 each and come in lots of shades, I have my eyes on a couple of other polishes so I will be stocking up soon. Have you tried any of the Accessorize polishes?

3 comments:

  1. very pretty! it looks like it dries to a satin-y finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyy. I've been waiting for them to get them in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nicole, yes there are really nice and apply very well.

    Bicky, def! I have been waiting for them too, before they just had that measly box of them on the counter, now they have a rotating shelf in the middle of the shop with polish and make up on :-)

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......