Monday 23 May 2011

Holographic dreams

Another polish from Nicole is Worth The Risque from Color Club, a gorgeous silver holo. I haven't tried Color Club until now and I am really thrilled with it. 

The polish applies like an absolute dream, smooth, non streaky and a lot easier than the Gosh holo. This polish didn't have that annoying balding that the Gosh seems to have and this one was good to go in two coats.



The holo in real life is amazing, not as vibrant as the Gosh holo and these pictures don't do this polish justice at all. Infact I had a really hard time trying to capture the affect, does anyone have any tips for photographing these types of varnish?





8 comments:

  1. I've just gone and ordered this from ebay looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love this color so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeus colour. May i ask were did you bought color club was in the uk? I want to try this brand so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! :) Wish I had this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cool! I don't believe I have any holos :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo lovely!
    I usually photograph these quite similar to you have here! Sharp focus, natural light and a tilted bottle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous. I'd love to have a holographic polish but I can't find any! GOSH is sold out in every Supderdrug I try and I have no idea where to get this brand from! Here's hoping that Barry M come out with a holo range lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......